Here at StorePress, we focus on building the most popular WordPress plugins, like WooCommerce Variation Swatches, WooCommerce Variation Gallery, Add to Cart Redirect for WooCommerce, and many more.
Our WordPress plugins are doing well, and we’ve got others at work. We are growing our team and are looking for a Video Content Creator to create engaging video content for our amazing WordPress products.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience skill set;
- We only work 5 days/week (From Sunday To Thursday);
- A great and inspiring group of people to work with;
- Lots of vacation time. Two weeks for Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha
- Annual Tour.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly).
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Work with a vibrant team and excellent products.
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Learning opportunity.
- Friendly and World-class work environment.
PRIME JOB REQUIREMENT:
- You’re responsible for turning complex into simple.
- You’re a WordPress expert. You know WordPress intimately, from an end-users standpoint and a technical standpoint.
- You can regularly write, record, and produce videos to help our users discover how to do amazing things with our tools.
- You can make requested edits without expressing frustration or irritation with the editorial process.
- You understand product marketing, announcements, feature videos, and everything in between.
BONUS REQUIREMENT (but not required):
- Experience adding and managing videos on YouTube.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills. We believe communication is critical.
- Monitoring YouTube rankings and optimizing existing titles and thumbnails to boost traffic and conversions.
- Conducting YouTube research to identify target topics and using those topics to plan, structure, and optimize your content.
- WordPress experience: You can create and edit engaging, actionable, and error-free videos.
- Video Editing: Experience with video/audio editing (Camtasia, Screenflow, Premier Pro and similar tools).
- Writing and editing: You can write a well-structured video script in a conversational tone.
- Image editing: You can efficiently create thumbnails, resize and crop images, add text or other elements.
- SEO: You know how to research topics and search intent. You understand what video SEO is and why it’s crucial.
- Monitoring: You can monitor YouTube rankings and optimize existing titles and thumbnails to boost traffic and conversions.
8 AM – 5 PM (From Saturday to Thursday)
20,000 to 35,000 BDT
HOW TO APPLY
Prepare your CV and email us at [email protected] with more details about yourself, your CV, and portfolio related to the above.
We look forward to getting in touch!