Here at StorePress, we focus on building Most Popular WordPress Plugins, like WooCommerce Variation Swatches, WooCommerce Variation Gallery, Add to Cart Redirect for WooCommerce, and more are launching soon.
As our WordPress plugins are doing really well and we’ve got others in the works, we are growing our team and are looking for some Support Engineers that will offer technical support to clients who use our plugins.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, based on your experience, skillset;
- We only work 5 days/week (From Sunday To Thursday);
- A great and inspiring group of people to work with;
- Lots of vacation time. Two weeks for Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha
- Annual Tour.
- Performance bonus.
- Yearly Increment
- 2 (Yearly) Festival Bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidised.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Learning opportunity.
- Friendly and WorldClass work environment
- Prior Working experience with WordPress (you installed WordPress, created a site or maybe themes/plugins).
- Understand how PHP works and experimented with it before.
- Should willingness to learn PHP and expand your technical skills.
- Familiar with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Previous experience of working as a support engineer for WordPress products would be given first priority.
- Communicate easily, likes being in contact with other people, and is open to learn and develop herself or himself.
- Great written English skills.
- Think problem-solving is exciting.
- Self-driven work ethic.
- Manage the support tickets, either answering customer questions directly or bringing in an appropriate member of the core development team when you cannot.
- Moderating the support inbox, ensuring customers and potential customers receive responses within 24 hours of submission.
- Testing bug reports locally and logging in our projects system, with appropriate detail and testing instructions, when a bug is confirmed as legitimate.
- Pre-release QA testing — literally, just banging on the plugins to see what you can break and logging that accordingly.
- Reviewing all the social media channels for relevant discussions and engaging in the conversation.
- Reply pre-sale questions and direct technical questions to our ticket system from chat.
- Helping run regular user testing sessions, gather feedback from the forums, and be the voice of the community
- Creating hacks and code snippets to solve one off problems.
- Creating tutorials, documentation, screencasts, and other forms of materials to help guide people to success.