Here at StorePress, we focus on building Most Popular WordPress Plugins, like WooCommerce Variation Swatches, WooCommerce Variation Gallery, Add to Cart Redirect for WooCommerce and more are launching soon.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Create New WordPress plugins and Themes
- Fix bugs and create new features for existing WordPress plugins.
- Scoping, writing, and testing new product features and standalone plugin.
- Refactoring legacy code with a particular attention to backwards compatibility
- Train with support engineers to provide better customer support
- Help document writers to create/update documentation
- Advanced proficiency with PHP and MySQL, including modern PHP practices – OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns.
- Prior working experience on Vanilla JS, Vue.js and/or React will be given first priority.
- Professional experience with WordPress plugin development, architecture, and standards and per understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks/Filter and its APIs.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, Ajax, XML)
- Ability to use and extend build tools like gulp or webpack
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience, skill set;
- We only work 5 days/week (From Sunday To Thursday);
- A great and inspiring group of people to work with;
- Lots of vacation time. Two weeks for Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha
- Annual Tour
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Learning opportunity.
- Friendly and WorldClass work environment
Deadline: 20 March, 2022